Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The #Twister Blog Hop is coming for you!

I feel like 2013 and 2014 were good years for my crazy, goofy blog hops...and I feel like I've neglected everyone in the last few months. 

This ends now.

At the end of November, a couple of other author-bloggers are going to help me suss out the works of art (books, television, movies, you name it) that featured the best, twistiest storylines. Will we feature an Agatha Christie classic? Will we touch on one of the trashiest movies made in the 90s? Will I tell you about a superbly twisted Spanish mystery trilogy you need to be reading? You'll just have to tune in to find out.

Gene Tierney and Vincent Price in "Laura", one of the cleverest, twistiest movies ever (and no, I'm not referring to Price's turn as a romantic lead)
If you're a blogger and want to play along, send me an email at deb AT deborahnamkrane DOT com and we'll get you squared away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment