Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's on my To Be Read Pile

Started to panic just a little bit when I realized how many books I have on my pile for review right now. For the next two weeks, I can't entertain any new review requests- but just for two weeks :-)

Currently on tap:

Keeping Score by Jamie Deise
The Wired City by Dan Kennedy
Life's A Ball by Erin Cawood (pre-release)
Birds of Prey by Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba (pre-release)
Fifty Ways to Leave Your Husband by K.C. Wilder
It's Just A Little Crush by Caroline Fardig
Spellbound in His Arms by Angel Sefer

Alright, excuse me- I've got some reading to do...

4 comments:

  1. Remember, a review is a gift and a favor, not an obligation. Books should never be a cause of panic. I'm sure all your authors are just happy to be on your list, whenever you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True :) Thank you so much for reading Bird of Prey so quickly Deb.

      Delete
    2. It was my pleasure! I'm dying to read Book 2!

      And FYI everyone, I am down to Erin Cawood's Life's A Ball and Spellbound in His Arms. Aw, yeah! ;-)

      Delete
  2. True! I guess I'm used to a little bit of urgency because the Vine Program I review through has a date stamp. Also, as an author myself, I know how much people appreciate- and need- them.

    I'm just telling myself that this will go more quickly than reading 2 500+ page books ;-)

    ReplyDelete